Impacts

10/09/2007 03:58:00 pm BenefitScroungingScum 4 Comments

Neighbour's generosity has meant that I've done little apart from flop about for the past week. The sore throat bug is a nothing, the impact any such lurgy has on my joints and overall condition much more difficult to deal with.

Still, I don't need to leave the house to find drama, or it me. There is much to report on the subject of air travel, families and Big. Always Big.

Until then, while I'm trying to get some feeling back into my hands, I'm sure everyone has a feeling about this. Mine are primarily horror, dismay and deep sorrow.

4 comments:

Vi said...

Hope you are feeling better soon mate. Quite a hot topic you've linked there!

Casdok said...

Glad you are on the mend.

My thoughts are the same as yours!

Joanna Cake said...

Phew, that's a tough one. When I saw it on the News, I wondered what your thoughts would be on the subject. I cant help seeing two sides to this story, the horror of the infringement of this young woman's civil liberties but an understanding of her mother's wish to spare her the upset of a monthly event that she cannot understand and which, for her, will probably serve no purpose with the extent of her disabilities. But that's at a casual glance, with only the facts as presented on the news item. As with everything one sees/hears through the media, I am sure there is more to it than the shock factors presented to the viewers.

Glad you're on the mend x

Thanks all of you :)

Vi, I linked to it cos it is a current hot topic and I think its important for these topics to be discussed more openly

Cake and Casdok, I'm not sure what I think about it yet, I'm going to post more fully about the subject I think. My feelings about it stay the same though. BG x