Hello my name is Bendy and I am an idiot

7/08/2008 05:31:00 pm BenefitScroungingScum 8 Comments

Today I received confirmation of something I have long suspected. I am an idiot. I realise this is not news to the rest of the world, but somehow, every time, it manages to surprise me.

The confirmation? My camera which I have deemed broken since last year, taken away to be fixed by surrogate dad. Not broken at all, just in need of batteries. Batteries the right way round that is.


PS. Yes, I do know there is a handy little pictoral guide in most battery containers. What can I say? It's why I'm an idiot.

PPS. It's all in the title. The original non corrected one.

8 comments:

Dave said...

Hi BG,
Take it as a sign that you're growing up. Guess what! You do it more and more as you get older!
Welcome to the human race BG
love
Dave

Anonymous said...

you seem to have lots of problems with batteries??
jurid xx

Anonymous said...

Veronica did the same thing with her camera.. hehehehe bloody batteries..


xxx kim

rather harsh assessment, don't you think? (although I did have a giggle at the other comment...funny how with SOME appliances, we automatically check the batteries, eh? ha) give yourself a break, 'kay?

Dave: Oh god really? In that case there is just no hope for me, but it is comforting to hear I'm not the only one ;)

Jurid: Give me anything electrical and I will somehow have mysteriously broken it for you within moments. All joking aside stuff just breaks when I get near it, electrical stuff particularly ;)

Kim: Bloody batteries indeed! hehe

Je ne regrette rien: bonjour, comment ca va? It was more a tongue in cheek post in my head, but given that my friends refer to 'bendy proofing' their homes perhaps not that far off the mark ;) x

Trixie said...

Well, you can't blame it on a blonde moment... or a senior moment... so yeah, you're an idiot! lol!

gemmak said...

Lol....excellent ;o) I don't feel quite so demented now for putting cat food in my washing machine dispenser a while back!

Trixie: Oooh, I don't know, I could go for the blonde thing...but you're right, idiot through and through ;)

GemmaK: I laughed so much at that one...and am still being reassured by it! lol BG x