Resolution

5/12/2009 02:00:00 pm BenefitScroungingScum 12 Comments

Last New Year's Eve I made two resolutions.

The first was to sell a piece of writing.

Today I've achieved that resolution, my article has been published here, on the BBC's disability website Ouch.

You'll have to wait until I achieve the second for me to admit what it is!

For anyone visiting this site for the first time as a result of the Ouch article, Hello! These are the posts I'd recommend you read:

A Question of Chance


Never Neverland

In the eye of the beholder

Hip Popping

Poverty

Dear Samuel

I see your true colours

No special treatment-the practical response


The Job's fair, Part 1, 2 and 3

Page 18, Other Information

Chocolate

Phone a Friend

The great toy review

Mac An Cheez Plz


Bog Off

Some posts contain NSFW material, particularly Phone a Friend and The Great Toy Review



























12 comments:

Huge congratulations on getting published in Ouch. It's a great article and the first of many, I hope.

Louise: Thank you :) Me too!

alhi said...

Congrats! I know the excitement of seeing your first piece in "print"!

Well done you that's fantastic. One of my "friends" writes for the BBC. May it long continue.

Cheers dude and well done again,

J. x

Dark Side said...

Well done I am very proud of you, I look forward to your next publication of which I am sure their will be many!...xx

Beautiful name for a beautiful person by the way...xx

madsadgirl said...

Congratulations. I have been a reader of your blog for ages and I thought your article on Ouch was excellent. I hope that you get more of your writing published.

Veronica said...

Congrats! The article is excellent.

Casdok said...

Yay! Well done! Am intrigued to know what your other resolution is!

steph said...

Oh, Bendy! That's fantastic news. Huge congratulations!

You won't forget us humble bloggers will you, when you become all rich and famous? ;-)

May this article be the first of many!

Steph (((hugs)))

Achelois said...

Better late than never BG. I am so proud and pleased for you. I agree I hope this is the first of many. You are a talented writer and deserve for more publications and accolades to recognise your talents. Lets hope nobody's clicking on my sad efforts when they pop in here - as unlike you I just write random crap when I can't sleep. lol Well done you you. Achelois xoxoxoxo

Awesome! Great article. And I'm "friending" you BTW...

Pat said...

Glad to see you published- should be plenty more of that, you're good enough (and some)