What a week!

9/07/2007 08:24:00 pm BenefitScroungingScum 1 Comments


It's been one hell of a week one way or another in the life of bendy girl. Bit of an emotional rollercoaster really. Thanks so much to Vi for awarding me

The Courageous Blogger Award

For those bloggers who are battling or have battled with physical and mental illness, those who are survivors of abuse, poverty, or who have overcome other challenges in life. Those who serve in the military or work/volunteer in dangerous situations in order to provide a service or to help others. This award is for the strong, the brave, and the courageous.

Benefitscroungingscum - (which she is not, by the way!) BG, you are an amazing woman, coping with such a rare disability. You make me laugh, you make me wince, you make me angry (at others, not you!) with your trials and tribulations. The positiveness you have just oozes through your blog. Keep smiling baby!

I'm going to take my time and think about who I want to pass on my awards to, but thanks Vi, you made my day!

1 comments:

Vi said...

You deserve it baby, and I'm glad I made your day!