I Am On Incapacity Benefits And I Am Scared

7/01/2010 11:27:00 am BenefitScroungingScum 2 Comments

"Multi organ failure left me disabled, but I am afraid that the government's plans to slash the welfare bill coupled with 'efficiency savings' at my local council could leave me with no support."

Related blogs:

By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes

I see your true colours

I fear the winter and hope for nothing 

Benefits and Work

Nice One Dave!

Page 18, Other Information. IB50 Form
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The son I care for cannot see a psychiatrist for two weeks and his DLA is suspended awaiting re-approval, leaving him further in debt.

All I can do in the meantime is hide harmful things and consider A&E as his only way of getting treatment.

Unknown said...

England are headed down a path of shame. Unfortunately, there seems to be no way to help a "Conservative" understand "Compassion" - and it's the same here in the States as it is in Old Blighty.